Well, I've put this off longer than I should have and, truth be told, I've been tagged more than once. But the first one came from Danette, and if you haven't been to her blog, you should definitely check it out.
1. Do you think you're hot? Smokin'.
2. Upload a picture or wallpaper you're using at the moment.
This picture provides a view of tidal flats and channels near Sandy Cay, on the western side of Long Island, and along the eastern margin of the Great Bahama Bank, on the islands of Bahamas. The continuously exposed parts of the island are brown, a result of soil formation and vegetation growth. To the north of Sandy Cay, an off-white tidal flat composed of carbonate sediments is visible; light blue-green regions indicate shallow water on the tidal flat. I find it gorgeous.
3. When was the last time you are chicken meat? Yesterday. Moo Goo Gai Pan from my favorite Chinese restaurant. Yummy.
4. The songs you listened to recently. Stuff by Adele, the Black Eyed Peas and Pink, among others.
5. What were you thinking as you were doing this? I'm constantly running "to-do" lists through my head. Some work related, some writing related, some neither. Like right now, I'm thinking about what I have to buy at the grocery store later.
6. Do you have nicknames? What are they? Red (because of my hair color), Wonder Tech (I'm such a geek at work) and Queen of Procrastination (this one I gave myself).
7. Tag five blogger friends (I know some of you have been tagged already, so feel free to ignore. I mostly just wanted to talk about you):
2. Old Kitty
3. Rogue Mutt
4. Kari Marie
5. Erica & Christy
Who's listed as No. 1? Madeleine, whose poetry brightens my dreariest days.
Say something about No. 5 I love them both equally and that is why I've chosen to list them together. Their blog is both informative and fun.
How do you know No. 3? I've known RM longer than any of the others on the list. We "met" several years ago on writers.net. Despite his gruff exterior (although I think bulldogs are simply adorable) he's my most loyal commenter.
How about No. 4? We met through Rach's first Writer's Crusade. Her comments and blog always make me smile.
Leave a lovey-dovey message for No. 2 You're blog pictures warm my heart. Please give Charlie a big smooch from me.
Hope you all have a wonderful and productive weekend!