6

The Scariest Destination Of All

Thanks so much for visiting My Haunted Hometown with me this month. I've had a blast introducing you to all of these creepy places this Halloween season.


Unfortunately, my own home has turned out to be the scariest place of all this past week as my youngest is suffering from pink eye and bronchitis while my oldest is in bed with pneumonia. And that is the main reason for this succinct post.

I will be back next week with a couple of great giveaways. I wish you all a happy and healthy weekend.

6 comments:

Chantele Sedgwick said...

I hope they feel better soon!!

Danette said...

Yikes! Pink eye is scary! Easily cured but I hated wrestling with my kids to put the medicine in their eyes... :(

PT Dilloway said...

That does sound pretty nasty. Hopefully they get better soon.

Catherine Stine said...

Oh, lordy, I wish you good luck in dealing with your kids' maladies! I remember the days of feverish young ones.

KM Nalle said...

Oh Gosh! I hope everyone starts feeling better soon.

Old Kitty said...

Oh Lisa! I am so sorry!! I am sending your babies healing hugs! Take care and rest and just get better - all of you! Oh dear! x

Back to Top