As per the rules, here are seven things about me that you may or may not find interesting:
- I do website tech support for one of the largest short-run label manufacturers in the U.S. by day.
- I think pizza is a perfect food and try to eat it at least once per week.
- I have a brother, fifteen years my senior, currently living in Louisiana that I don't get to see nearly enough.
- I have never traveled West of New Orleans.(I know, it's kinda sad.)
- I am terrified of spiders but find myself feeding moths to big orb weavers that build their webs in the corner of our porch every fall.
- I am a paranormal romance junkie.
- I once ate 12 apples in a twenty-four hour period.