10

Shout Outs!

This entry was going to be titled Sunday Shout Outs, but alas, Sunday came and went so fast, it was almost midnight before I remembered I was supposed to post it.

First, I would like to welcome all of my new followers from the BBQ, which brings me directly to my number one shout out. Let me introduce you to the fabulous Karen Gowen, who put together a wonderful Blog Party BBQ that runs through the end of today. I have found so many great new blogs through her! You should definitely hop on over there and join in on the fun.

Next, I would like to thank the talented and gorgeous Anne Riley, who has chosen my little entry as one of the winners of her AKA Flash Fiction blog contest. She is sending me an ARC and chocolate and fingernail polish, and did I mention chocolate? Thanks, Anne!

Last, but certainly not least, be sure to check out the always terrific Elana Johnson's blog posts this week, where she will be expounding wisdom on how to increase your online followers.

I hope you all enjoy your Labor Day. Fall will be here soon enough, so I'm going to enjoy this last holiday of Summer.

We'll be grilling burgers and hot dogs, then savoring my mom's homemade banana ice cream.

10 comments:

Marguerite said...

Hi Lisa, nice to meet you! I'm over from Karen's BBQ and just wanted to say hi! That homemade banana ice cream sounds fab! Have fun!

Candyland said...

Yes! Karen rocks! And Elana is one of my fav peeps in the universe. You can't go wrong reading her posts:)

Lisa Potts said...

Nice to meet you too, Marguerite! Can't wait to check out your blog.

Candice, Elana is pretty great, and I can't say enough about Karen.

Shelley Sly said...

This Blog Party BBQ is all the rave, isn't it? I'm so glad Karen arranged it -- otherwise I might not have found your blog! Thanks for the comment on mine, and I hope you have a fantastic rest of the weekend!

Carolina M. Valdez Schneider said...

Congratulations on getting chosen as one of the winners for Anne's contest! I'll have to check it out.

Lisa Potts said...

Thanks for stopping by and following, Shelley.

Carolina, it was such a fun contest. Thanks for the congrats!

Al said...

Thanks for the links!

Lisa Potts said...

You're welcome, Al.

Samantha VĂ©rant said...

Hi Lisa- A former midwesterner here, also a writer of YA and women's non-fiction.

Blog BBQ Party? Man, I guess I missed out. Always next time...

Reeva said...

Great read thankyouu

Back to Top