I've been tagged by Allie and it couldn't have come at a better time as I was drawing a big nothing when I sat down to do blog posts this week. Here are 10 random facts about moi:
1. I find things innapropriately funny. Like when people fall down. My kids included.
2. I have trouble spelling certain words with repeating consonants. I always repeat the wrong one and have to correct. Like
dissapoint disappoint. This annoys my friend Jeniffer Jennifer.
3. I've always wanted to belong to a huge family with tons of brothers and sisters that are forever in each other's business.
Midgets, Dwarves, Little people freak me out. If they 're wearing clown make-up, even worse. I had a bad experience at the circus once.
5. I eat my M&Ms two at a time by color and find it very disturbing when someone just rams assorted colors in their mouth at the same time.
6. I dropped out of college my Junior year to get married (although I'm single now). I've thought about going back and finishing, but I haven't convinced myself that it would be worth my time at this point in my life.
7. While I was married, I hardly ever read a book. After the divorce, paranormal romance got me back into reading, JR Ward's Black Daggar Brotherhood to be exact. These days I read what I write, YA.
8. I once lost a pet in a lawnmower accident. My dad ran over my hermit crab, Hermie (original, I know) when I was eight.
9. There are certain movies that the family and I watch on a regular basis: Galaxy Quest, So I Married An Axe Murderer, Haunted Honeymoon, Clue and Arachnophobia.
10. I love lists!
Now I would like to tag five of my new Campaign buddies. You should definitely check out their wonderful blogs. These ladies ROCK!
Shari - http://sharibird.blogspot.com
Angela - http://angelawritenow.
Christy - http://christyfarmer.
See you all back here on Thursday!