I borrowed this from Geoffrey at Misanthropology 101 because I thought it was a lot of fun.
1. Four shows that you watch:
The Good Wife
2. Four things you are passionate about:
Learning something new every day
3. Four phrases you say a lot:
"Stop teasing your sister."
"Stop hitting your brother."
"Never give up, never surrender."
"Because I said so."
4. Four things you've learned from the past:
Writing is fun
Friendships are priceless
Kids are not a good reason to stay in a bad marriage
Anyone can be forgiven
5. Four places you would like to go for the first time:
6. Four things you did yesterday:
7. Four things you are looking forward to:
Friday. Every Friday for always and eternity.
A productive Summer of writing
Finding an agent
Sleeping in when the kids are out of school
8. Four things you love about Summer:
Staring at the sky and picking out shapes in the clouds
Warm nights at the ballpark
The magnolias in bloom
I could have probably given more than four answers to any one of these, but that's not the way the game works. Do we have anything in common?
Hope you all have a terrific weekend and somehow coax that muse of yours to come out and play!