14

A Group Of Fours


 I borrowed this from Geoffrey at Misanthropology 101 because I thought it was a lot of fun.

               1. Four shows that you watch:
                   The Closer
                   The Good Wife
                   Dexter
                   Reality TV

               2. Four things you are passionate about:
                   Writing
                   Reading
                   Chocolate
                   Learning something new every day

               3. Four phrases you say a lot:
                   "Stop teasing your sister."
                   "Stop hitting your brother."
                   "Never give up, never surrender."
                   "Because I said so."

               4. Four things you've learned from the past:
                   Writing is fun
                   Friendships are priceless
                   Kids are not a good reason to stay in a bad marriage
                   Anyone can be forgiven

               5. Four places you would like to go for the first time:
                   Ireland
                   Egypt
                   Paris
                   Greece

               6. Four things you did yesterday:
                   Wrote
                   Revised
                   Read
                   Worried

               7. Four things you are looking forward to:
                   Friday. Every Friday for always and eternity.
                   A productive Summer of writing
                   Finding an agent
                   Sleeping in when the kids are out of school

               8. Four things you love about Summer:
                   Staring at the sky and picking out shapes in the clouds
                   Grilling
                   Warm nights at the ballpark
                   The magnolias in bloom

I could have probably given more than four answers to any one of these, but that's not the way the game works. Do we have anything in common?

Hope you all have a terrific weekend and somehow coax that muse of yours to come out and play!

14 comments:

PT Dilloway said...

Good answers!

alberta ross said...

only a little bit1 - nothing in numbers 1,3,5 and only one in numbers 8, 7 but two in number4 and a whole three in number 2 - however as I don't have children it's not really suprising and we live in different countries so no TV either!!

Old Kitty said...

Awww how lovely!! I like staring at the sky and finding shapes in the clouds!!!

And I love Dexter!!

Never give up, never surrender is from my all time favourite film EVER!! Yay! Take care
x

Anonymous said...

Love these. Great answers. I must say i have never watched any of those Tv shows. I'm hooked on CSI Crime Investigation at the moment. :O)

Summer Ross said...

I adore the warm nights of summer. Great answers!

Denise Covey said...

Great answers Lisa. You sound like an intelligent mum!

Denise<3

Denise Covey said...

Forgot to say, yes, we have lots in common. I'm going to do this on my blog maybe next week. Love it.

I've seen Paris for the first time, now I'm looking forward to seeing Madrid and Morocco. Woo hoo! And seeing Paris for the fifth time!

Denise<3

Angela Scott said...

First off, Dexter is awesome. Great characters. I love that show.

Second, I just want to toss out an amen about sleeping in once the kids are out of school. I totally look forward to that. I haven't slept in in months.

Love the questions. Really enjoyed the answers.

Angela Scott said...

First off, Dexter is awesome. Great characters. I love that show.

Second, I just want to toss out an amen about sleeping in once the kids are out of school. I totally look forward to that. I haven't slept in in months.

Love the questions. Really enjoyed the answers.

Alison Miller said...

Oh - we have a LOT in common. Except those phrases...I NEVER say those to my kids. Never. haha

I really liked this post! I think I might have to steal...er, borrow it. Have a great weekend!

KM Nalle said...

Dexter is one of my guilty pleasures and I absolutely love grilling. This is a fun post.

Donea Lee said...

Awesome answers! Friendships are indeed priceless!! I wish some of my extended family members would learn the worth of forgiving every and anyone...

Love your travel choices. And "because I said so" floats around frequently at my house, too. :)

Shari said...

I loved this post Lisa. (I might have to copy your idea.)

We have a few things in common--The Good Wife, children, writing, Friday, the summer sky and finding an agent are some of them.:)

Heather Hellmann said...

I would love to go to Egypt and Ireland also!

Back to Top